Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT; China - a shift in global power?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:59:03 -0500
One of the lunacies that plague us as a nation occurred (still
occurs?) in my hometown in western North Carolina. As of 20 years ago,
the water from the reservoir was so pure it exceeded all EPA water
standards by margins that boggle the mind. Yet the town still was
forced by law to add chlorine.

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com