Re: [OM] Ellipsis, was: Speaking of paradigms

Subject: Re: [OM] Ellipsis, was: Speaking of paradigms
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:10:39 -0200
Me? ...must have been Carlos, unless another Fernando subscribed :-)
And yes, Carlos is right. I seem to remember alt + . = ... in my ADB
keyboard, even though mine was an English keyboard which I rotated to
Spanish, so as to use the ñ.

Guess what? yesterday a teenager, one of my daughter's friends, taught
me how to restart, shut down or put to sleep this XP machine after it
had lost its wireless usb mouse ..., it was the first time since 2006
that I realized the the windows key is not there for nothing. Never
before had I used it. There are some other ones I didn't use already.

The Alt codes Piers posted at the list a couple of years ago are very
useful indeed, 'though they not always work on Firefox ...

Fernando.