[OM] Happy Thanksgiving!

Subject: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:09:20 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Ali,

Same to you an all on this list.

I am just leaving Disney.  On the way to my sister who lives with her
husband-to-be in Raleigh, NC.

She is going to cook...on the way down we stopped to give them the housewarming
gift and...to teach her how the oven works.  She made scrambled eggs for
breakfast.  It was a complete tragedy...

I gave her some tips, but dont think it sunk in.  Told her just to buy one of
thoz ovenbags, rub the turkey with spices and stick it in the oven.  As I said,
dont think it sunk in.

OTOH, wifey and son spent most of the ten hour drive from NC to FL laughing
about how sis and her beau are the most boring peeps they evah met.

Attention zuikoholics in Raleigh area.  I would like to purchase your leftovers.

It is going to be a glorious day.

Happy Thanksgiving

Boris  (typing and chewing on a giant well seasoned turkey leg bought downtown
Disney)

[OM] Happy Thanksgiving!

from AS
[Permanent Link]