Re: [OM] change is in the wind

Subject: Re: [OM] change is in the wind
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 06:19:28 +0000
Yes, the Afghanistan adventure is having to come out of the normal annual
budget, at least in part.  But it's the toys, the toys.  All the kit gets more
and more expensive, and we are continually being ripped-off by various organs
of the defence industry.  BAE Systems, for instance, employs too many people to
be allowed to fail in a bid to provide some pricey gear or other.

Chris