Re: [OM] Olympus EP-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus EP-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 07:02:30 -0500
I agree that IS in the lens is a really big downer for a camera that can
probably adapt 90% of the lenses in the world.  That's a win for the
E-P1/2.  On the other hand, autofocus performance on the G1 is claimed
to be far superior to the E-P1/2 and on a par with entry level DSLRs
instead of P&Ss.  That means that neither camera is suitable to me.  I'm
going to wait for one that has built-in IS, good AF performance and has
a built-in high quality EVF.  Maybe I have to wait for the Pentax or
Sony version.

Chuck Norcutt