Re: [OM] change is in the wind

Subject: Re: [OM] change is in the wind
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:52:21 -0500
I'll second Bill on this point.  If  I were to live in Texas it  would
likely be Austin.  I used to travel there frequently when I worked at
IBM.  Much nicer than Dallas/Ft Worth where my brothers live.  I also
lived in San Antonio for a year but that experience was too long ago to
be relevant.

Chuck Norcutt