Re: [OM] On to the 28mm f2.8 . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] On to the 28mm f2.8 . . .
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:34:49 -0200
So do I.
I'm sort of attached to mine, for a very long time it was the only wide I owned.
Bought it new soon after it appeared in the market - and it was one I
could afford !.
It was in pristine condition until we fell into clear freezing waters
during 2004, but works perfectly. Had it checked asap after the
plunge. I was told it wasn't necessary to disassemble, water went in
and out, only leaving a little dust on some of its glass inside.

Until I could afford the 21, that 28 helped me to make all of my
wide-angle photographs _ hate it to see it be in an inoperative
condition.

Fernando.