Re: [OM] Knesss, was IMG: Friday Flower from Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] Knesss, was IMG: Friday Flower from Jim N.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:26:57 -0200
Thanks for clarifying Chuck, now I understand it better.
To add for my lack of understanding, here we don't name as 'grades'
the years corresponding to Primary or High School. Those are simply
'years'. The word 'grade' appears at University (third level
education), and is used only for those who pursue teaching at the
University. If not, you still count 'years', not 'grades'-

Funny thing, here the equivalent to junior high lasts four years, and
last two years are the equivalent to high school, which have specific
orientation in reference to which third level does a pupil plan to
pursue. My daughter has just finished her fourth year (and did very
very very well :-) ) - and if facing the dilemma of her last two
years.

Fernando.