Re: [OM] (OM) cv lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) cv lenses
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:13:33 +0100
They are often more than "pretty good". In some cases they represent an
interesting, low-cost alternative to a Leica lens (for example, the 50mm 1.1
vs. the Noctilux); in other cases they are available in focal lengths or
aperture combinations that simply do not exist in the Leica line, for example
the 12mm or the superb 1.2/35mm (I have the latter it is my favourite low-light
lens).

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain