Re: [OM] [IMG] heavy traffic at Venezia

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] heavy traffic at Venezia
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:35:06 -0200
Thanks Chris and C.H. for looking and commenting.

You're both right. Chris, these are very nostalgic photographs for me,
you did understand this right.
C.H., yes - there is a shift to magenta - blue at the expense of
neutral (gray) in the shadows, as well as of a little more yellow in
the highs. LCE on small details like the t-shirts the red bands on the
hats of the tourists and some windows and details on the walls, but
low values were always used and 'refined edges' after each selection,
and so on. Intellisharpen might have been set at lower values perhaps.
RGB curves might have been less steep, too - cannot remember.
But since these are notoriously nostalgic photos, consider them as
painted by my memories - and just so happens that I liked more the
balance of blue - violet versus saturated yellow.

Fernando.