Re: [OM] Paint Shop Pro Black Friday sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Paint Shop Pro Black Friday sale
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:02:01 -0200
Oh, no !! - yes I know what it is ....
The same strategy is done here, but of course unrelated to
Thanksgiving. And it's not as massive.
For several Saturdays before Christmas some shops into a shopping mall
don't charge the VAT (bought my Trekker AWII during one of those).
Besides, there are four shopping malls in Montevideo which remain open
24 hs. one or two days before Christmas, announcing big discounts, and
prizes too. Never went to one, I don't like crowded places ... but on
second thought, now that I own a 300/4,5, a long time exposure of
compressed people could make a nice shot :-) - I might double it with
the 2X-A, contrast and resolution would be a non-issue !.

Fernando.