Re: [OM] Warped with no sense of humor

Subject: Re: [OM] Warped with no sense of humor
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:46:51 -0500
Ken,

I just remembered that I bought and installed a Heat Absorbing Glass into my
Beseler color enlarger head because I was having trouble with heat at first.
That was so long ago, I have not printed in the darkroom in 8 years! I had
totally forgotten when I wrote my earlier response to you. The
Heat-absorbing glass did take care of the problem, maybe you could get that
for your enlarger and can keep using non-glass carriers?

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography