Re: [OM] Oh dear, I did it. III with more pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh dear, I did it. III with more pictures
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:39:02 +0100
Hi Moose

The camera seems to work fine under your testing conditions, and you
have a fine environment for tests too.

When you write expose to the right, do you mean you allow the camera
to slightly blink and choke on the highlights, and then recover some
detail when editing?
Or is it that you block the highlights before they reach the blinking
state?
Thanks for the input.

Keep shooting and sharing
Bien cordialement de Metz