Re: [OM] Oh dear, I did it. II, with pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh dear, I did it. II, with pictures
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 03:42:08 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I can't explain why but I rather like this one
> <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/G11/slides/IMG_0024_pt.html>

Doesn't have a central subject, but it's a favorite view of mine,
looking over the edge into a magical bowl of lushness. It is the
boundary where formal gardesn fall away into more natural settings.
Maybe for you it's partly our reversed season colors. The first seasonal
rains have come and the landscape is turning  beautiful green.

There are a couple of shots further down in the gallery looking up at
the same place from below, with a woman and dog in them.

> I was wondering how it would look in B&W.

Doesn't do much for me.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=IMG_0024acrbw.jpg>

Moose