Re: [OM] An OT gadget of possible interest

Subject: Re: [OM] An OT gadget of possible interest
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:06:02 -0500
We have Samsung model 1600 Blu Ray player.  Blu Ray discs (Watchmen)
look unbelievably good but regular dvds look much much sharper and
detailed.  BR discs have so much more capacity so they can hold an
original DTS soundtrack without degrading picture quality.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977