Re: [OM] On to the 28mm f2.8 . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] On to the 28mm f2.8 . . .
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:15:08 -0500
The 28, now THAT probably has oil in the rear rings and possibly the
blades and blade ring.  I've never had to modify or change the spring.
When all is well with the blades, the spring works fine.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977