Re: [OM] OT Interesting image?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Interesting image?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:52:27 -0500
Cool.  Morning doves are always hitting our kitchen window this way.  A
blue jay hit the window once and I found him laying on the ground with
his wings out.  I picked him up and half his body seemed paralyzed.
One foot seemed normal, the other was clenched like a fist.  So, he held
onto my index finger as we walked around the back yard, and after a few
minutes his other foot unclenched.  At that point he seemed too scared
to try to fly away.  I closed my eyes and looked away and he was out of
there.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com