Re: [OM] Nikon Scan is dead after upgrade to Mac OS 10.6

Subject: Re: [OM] Nikon Scan is dead after upgrade to Mac OS 10.6
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 01:46:05 +0800
I'm lucky I may still scan my films with Vuescan but without batch feature
(seems batch feature is not working in my Mac) ......... Actually, I scan my
B&W films with Nikon Scan with batch scan function only. For color negative,
slide films will apply Vuescan for base film color locking & IT8 ICC profile
applied.

But still feel uncomfortable for incompatible Nikon Scan in Mac OS 10.6 :-(

---
Michael