Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:23:49 +0800
NeatImage was the first thing I tried, it improves but I was not totally
happy about the result, it left a trace of pattern when you look for it.
Stronger NR may eliminate the pattern but I hate the lost of details and
artificial look. I once do NI on almost all digital images but I found it
look too smooth to my taste so later when I really need NI I leave some
noise.

Mask? what is mask, why I need that much work when other cheaper DSLRs don't
require it.

C.H.Ling