Re: [OM] Hmmm, very interesting...

Subject: Re: [OM] Hmmm, very interesting...
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:31:04 +0200
I agree, the mage looks extremely noisy, it's as if the HP5 has been
pushed
to ISO 3200 or so. For comparison, here is my quickly but badly printed
old HP5 (35mm) negative I found of my wife (mentioned earlier):

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/313/8/5/Jeanetta____1998_by_philosomatographer.jpg

P.S. You have to excuse the badly dodged dress, I was in a hurry, and
the ergonomics of my
darkroom are not yet conducive for finer-detail dodging, and this was
a small print.