Re: [OM] how many megapixels here?

Subject: Re: [OM] how many megapixels here?
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 04:53:22 -0800
My first thought is that a stitched panoramic. So if you use 5-10
images altogether, the megapixels add up quickly.

However, since it depicts OCEAN WAVES, that sort of blows that idea away.

I suppose it can be a scanned 6x17 slides. You are talking about 6cm x
17 cm here, or close to 2"x5", so lots of details to be have.

There are insanely expensively digital 6x17 camera too...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: