Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 00:07:17 +0800
Actually my first choice was a brand new 5D, I was hopping that the price
would drop to $1500 when the 5D II available but it didn't. A brand new 5D
early this year still cost $2000 in the shop while 5D II was $2500, the
choice was obvious. I had not consider a used 5D as the cost is too high if
there is any hidden problem I can't found out during the purchase, lens is
ok used but camera is difficult to check.

I like the liveview on 5D II as I can do critical focus if needed, this is
the major reason for me to get a 5D II. 5D I seems to have less shutter
vibration, higher resolution is not critical to my daily uses but a plus for
lens test :-)

C.H.Ling