Re: [OM] P&S - narrowed the list

Subject: Re: [OM] P&S - narrowed the list
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:48:07 -0600
Jez Cunningham wrote:
> Can you wait?!!  It's currently on Amazon at $199...

Found it at buy.com for $199 as well, and they do the 90day same-as-cash
thing, which right now is a good thing.  Will be on order this afternoon.

I'll pick up an extra battery before we leave for Scottsdale.

This will also give me plenty of time to get familiar with the options
and controls, so I'm not taking a shiny new camera out for it's first
time on vacation.

I'd love an E-P1, but like the LX3, it's way out of the budget.

Too bad the Olympus digicams get such poor reviews.  I would have liked
to have kept it in the family.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard