Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:24:10 -0600
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:46 AM, C.H.Ling <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Since 5D II is your favorite and you are using lightroom, I hope you have no
> problem with the shadow color rendering as I found there is color shift with
> CS4, for the samples you can see my previous email.

Part of the problem for me is that the monitor I have at my disposal
at this moment does not reveal enough shadow detail to show the
patterns you are finding.  Possibly my monitors at home are not enough
better to show it either.  I suspect many people are in the same boat.

I need a better monitor so that I can find reasons to despise my
cameras.  (Just kidding!)

Joel W.