Re: [OM] Shadow color shifts [was5D II pattern noise problem]

Subject: Re: [OM] Shadow color shifts [was5D II pattern noise problem]
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:12:45 +0100
Yesterday I was going to suggest that maybe trying a higher ISO (as they
are so detailed and clean) instead of using low iso settings, unless you
particularly need low ISO because it is so bright but as we are dealing
with shadows I am guessing this is not an issue, but then I read it
affects all iso settings, although experimentation might find a sweet spot.