[OM] Third party batteries, Tenpa magnifier for glasses wearers

Subject: [OM] Third party batteries, Tenpa magnifier for glasses wearers
From: "Peter Klein" <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:05:41 -0800
Folks, two questions:

I just bought, via the auction site, a viewfinder magnifier quaintly named
"TENPA 1.22x eyecup eyepiece magnifier for wear glasses."

My E-510 is a great camera, but the viewfinder is just too darn small.
What I read online convinced me that as a glasses wearer, the Olympus ME-1
magnifier would probably not work for me (cuts off the corners or sides of
image for many glasses wearers).  Several people said that the Tenpa
worked for them. So now that I've bought it, has anyone else here tried
it? :-)

Secondly, I note on Amazon.com that there are several third-party
replacement batteries for the BLM-1 battery.  One is branded "Adorama,"
another "Hitech," and there are at least two others.  Anyone have
experience with these?

--Peter