Re: [OM] facebook horn tooting, was english pedantry, was Windows 7

Subject: Re: [OM] facebook horn tooting, was english pedantry, was Windows 7
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 19:17:12 +0100
It's OK, at 49 I have no problem being called an old fogie. Facebook is great.
I use it to keep in touch with my son (at university in England) and with
several old classmates in Denmark, ex-colleagues in Holland etc. About a month
about I attended a 30-year high school graduation reunion in my hometown in
Denmark, and I cannot imagine how we would have organized it without Facebook.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu