Re: [OM] IMG: Another Thanksgiving Image

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Thanksgiving Image
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 21:39:41 +0000
Thank you, Brian; we do feel very fortunate.  I gather, though, that she is a
little frustrated at her inability to move forward.  At the moment her only
perambulation is rearward or rolling sideways ...

The website is probably difficult for you with your, erm, mature, computer with
its old browser.  But I am not that happy with the system, which I believe is
Flash-based.

I am going to update my own website over Christmas, which should be easier to
view.

Chris