Re: [OM] Fall is Over

Subject: Re: [OM] Fall is Over
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:21:21 +0100
Nice serie Russ,

These two are my favorites:
http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-topic/09/Fall09J/slides/9K15-07.html
Because I like how the almost white tresstrunks stand out against the
background

http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-topic/09/Fall09J/slides/9K26-09.html
Because of how the light falls through the leaves

And
http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-topic/09/Fall09J/slides/9K26-12.html
For the reflections

Wiliam

http://nfs.nfshost.com/ja-topic/09/Fall09J/ja-topic.html

(all shot w/ OM-4 new circuit or OM-4T on fuji 400 print film using
various z & 3rd party lenses. Scanned raw with V700 & edited with
ImageMagick, Photoline & NeatImage.)

Comments & critiques are always welcome.

Also please let me know if the images are too light/dark/contrasty etc.
as I've been fiddling with monitors and could have easily screwed things
up.

TIA.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)

Geen virus gevonden in het binnenkomende-bericht.
Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
Versie: 9.0.709 / Virusdatabase: 270.14.96/2548 - datum van uitgifte:
12/07/09 08:33:00