Re: [OM] Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:30:16 -0500
Andrew,
  I've never been anywhere in the US where the term "toilet" would be
considered vulgar; that's a bit harsh; unusual would be a better
description. Polite terms commonly heard in the States are: Mens/Ladies
Room, Restroom, Bathroom, Lavatory. On the vulgar side would be shitter,
crapper. Fairly neutral would be Head.

Charlie