[OM] [IMG] last spring blossoms

Subject: [OM] [IMG] last spring blossoms
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 23:47:40 -0200
Yes, here it is spring which is ending.
Just scanned this one - with VueScan, on which I hope to comment when I
have a better idea to say something sensible.
So far, all I will say is that I'm about to trash NikonScan, 'though I'm
not completely satisfied with VueScan either.

Is it that I _must_ have an IT-8 !? Fine for VueScan, but NikonScan
doesn't seem to ask for one ... :-(

Anyway, here it is.

Windy spring morning.
Tripod mounted Zuiko 300mm ƒ/4,5 @ ƒ/8 - Olympus 25mm Auto Extension
Tube - Olympus OM 4 on Auto mode, Self Timer MLU and diaphragm pre-fire.
Provia 100F - sRGB (scanned as aRGB, relative colorimetric conversion to
sRGB, Spyder3 calibrated monitor !)

small:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/4167119255/>
large:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/4167119255/sizes/o/>

Link to view on black (F11 for those using FFox makes it look better :-) )
Comments welcome.

Fernando.

--
                        Gutta cavat lapidem, no vi sed saepe cadendo.