Re: [OM] Week 49 Few Fotos For Fun

Subject: Re: [OM] Week 49 Few Fotos For Fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 09:49:14 +0100
Philippe, Nathan

Thanks for looking,  I had been lacking enthusiasm lately  so wondered
if buying more lenses would help, its seems to have, even though one
pair is lost in transit and the other a mint 35-80/2.8 which is with my
mother in the UK - a best offer which I wasn't expecting to be
accepted.  They do seem however to have put a spring back in my
photography step.

In Baden they had hearts not angels, which this year they auctioned in
August.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2009-17th-August/7009141_k2AJN#656616052_Uq4DD-M-LB>
and
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2009-17th-August/7009141_k2AJN#656615865_kAeGb-M-LB>

Is there enough swiss members (or others in the vacinity) here to
organise a meet sometime next year?

IanW