Re: [OM] Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:07:34 +0100
Mortified, no, just very slightly annoyed, but no big deal. For the record, in
our house the place is called "toilet" or "shitter". When we moved from the US
to Belgium in 1995, I had to work long and hard to make my wife understand why
she would get funny looks when asking for a "bathroom" in restaurants.

The "shoot" was part of Point and Shoot, a standard term for a small camera
like the Panasonic LX3 I use when cycling.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu