Re: [OM] Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Dunnies - was Nathan's PAW 48: point and shoot
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:15:39 -0800
Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> I don't think the pics I have been showing, made with the LX3, are THAT bad!

Well, Andrew is one of those here who has been known to exaggerate when
stirring the shoot.

In fact, they aren't "bad", but you the Oly DSLRs and the Leica have set
a high bar. I'm sure modified processing of the LX3 files could
alleviate the modest deficiency. It seems fine in bright light, as in
many of your cycling images, but loses oomph a bit in other situations.

Moose