Re: [OM] Hello again everyone!

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello again everyone!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:36:35 EST
Thank you all, very much- Piers, Chuck, Joel, Moose, John, AG and everyone
who have welcomed me back! It really is a good feeling to  be back here
again.

AG, I think I did get the Leicas out of my system finally. It'll be the OMs
 for film and I replaced the E-10 with an E-410 a while back for digital.
Keeping  things simple again. Yeah right.....
AG wrote.....

Welcome  back, George!!!!  You've been missed.  Are you still shooting  the
Leicas or did you get that out of your systems?  Funny thing, that  more of
us are going Leica these  days.

AG