Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 00:12:50 -0600
Wednesday night the temperatures here are supposed to get down to -3
Fahrenheit (-19 Celsius). The winds during the day are supposed to be
gusting around 50 mph (80 kph).

Right now it's still snowing to beat the band and the winds are gusting a
bit, but the Jeeps are all comfy inside the garage. We do have to get out
for one errand and if the Internet connection is too slow to access the work
network, I'll have to go into our local office. But with a foot of fresh
snow and 50 mph winds, travel is not recommended.

AG