Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 08/12/2009: Alicante winter

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 08/12/2009: Alicante winter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 14:41:58 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> That's better. Now, what about the rest? :-)
> The problem I have is that I tend to process images in the evening - when the
> monitor looks brighter of course (the lighting in that room is dim). When I
> check them the next day in daylight, they sometimes seem a bit dull and flat.
> Eventually I'll have to fix the room lighting!

Carol sometimes refers to the room where I work on the computer as 'the
cave'. She doesn't understand why I don't open the blind on nice days.
The reason is, of course, to maintain the same ambient light at all times.

My images and processing may or may not be any good, but they are at
least done in consistent light. ;-)

Moose