Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods

Subject: Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:02:09 -0600

> This and the next image in the gallery were taken at Henry Cowell
> Redwoods SP, just a little down the way from Big Basin.
> <
> http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=_MG_0441cr.jpg
> >

> Although taken with a DSLR and converted to B&W (Ken falls to floor,
> starts to kick and pound with feet and fists while screaming in a
> tantrum.), They seem to my eye to much more accurately represent the
> tonalities of redwood forest in mixed sun and shadow.

No tantrums. If you are happy, then I'm happy for you. Each of us has our
own sensitivities and preferences. It would be a little presumptuous of me
to impose my own upon you. I've been adequately chastised so I'll refrain
from any statements for/against any technology, technique, brand or method.

AG (or the newer black painted multi-coated version--whichever you
prefer--even "L" is fine) Schnozz