Re: [OM] (OM) OT A-Data USB Flash drive problems

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT A-Data USB Flash drive problems
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:13:30 -0500
Fortunately, I haven't had to use one of these things for years so I
have no first hand knowledge that is current.   You can try some of
these to see how they do:
<http://free-backup.info/data-recovery-software.htm>

There are also versions that you can buy such as:
<http://store.lexar.com/index.cfm?productid=L-IR4-DWN>
Products that have to be purchased typically offer a trial version.  You
run the trial against the problem disk and it will tell you what it
finds and can be recovered.  Actual recovery requires the purchased
product.  At least you can test the efficacy before buying.

Perhaps others have some better suggestions.

Chuck Norcutt