Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:37:43 -0700
   Ken, how are you doing with the storm?
   We are at -15 here right now (8:30am)
   No more snow here, but I have a good migraine going, so I am fairly
   confident something else is coming behind this system.
   Stay warm and safe!

Candace

   Ken Norton wrote:

You don't want a jeep, those are to soft, you have to put them in the
garage when it snows ;-)

I wanted to FIND my Jeep after the blizzard clears, that's all.  :)

I'm on a conference bridge right now as we deal with power outages and
outdoor remotes failing. The problem we're having is one particular office
has a failing battery array and a remote box is probably stuffed with snow
from a broken door seal. Unfortunately, getting people to those locations is
a bit of a problem because a 20 minute drive is turning into a 2 hour drive.
 Ever try to set up a tent in a 50+ mph wind?

Glad I'm home and these problems are happening elsewhere in the state. If we
get an outage here, I'm putting on the long-johns.

AG