Re: [OM] Adios for now

Subject: Re: [OM] Adios for now
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:26:26 -0700
   I often wonder why everyone (school, work, church, friends, family,
   you name it) has to schedule a bazillion things at this time of the
   year that many of us are obligated to attend. Personally, we have
   literally every single waking moment accounted for from now until
   Christmas. It's ridiculous, and I just hope we all stay healthy.
   Have a safe, warm, and wonderful Holiday.

Candace

   Bob Whitmire wrote:

Well, the holidays and work schedules are just dumping me into about
the fourth circle of Hell, so I'm reluctantly signing off the list for
a while. If I'm on, I like to read and comment. If I'm not on, I don't
worry about it.

So you folks have a good holiday season, don't eat too much and keep
firing those shutters. I'll be around off list if anyone needs to get
in touch.

--Bob Whitmire
[1]www.bwp33.com