Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:05:17 -0500
It's a beauty.  Good luck with the rust.  I have a good friend who many
years ago restored a Triumph TR3.  But for quite a few years it has only
been started up now and then but hasn't gotten out of the garage.  Now
he's moving to a small condo with no big garage so the car is going to
his son.

Chuck Norcutt