Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:09:03 +0100
I have a few restoration projects queued up but no cars yet, first  to
get running will be the Bimota DB2EF  this only needs minor work then
next is my laverda jota which I bought in 1981 an have broken down on
all over the uk and europe. However yolandy needs its overdrive fixing
and the bmw bike new brakes and a service, one thing is for sure I will
not be bored if I ever make retirement, though my father in law says
that you think you will have more time but you don't really as you can't
do as much. Each day is a gift which I at least don't always appreciate.