Re: [OM] Adieu for the weekend

Subject: Re: [OM] Adieu for the weekend
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:34:14 -0600

> I don't know if you know, but surveys show the fastest growing
> 'religious' group in the US is "spiritual but not religious".

Yup. We are seeing a bit of that here in Iowa, but we're seeing a lot of
trending towards paganism and Islam.  Obviously, Fairfield, Iowa is an
exception, but I'll not touch that one. Where we are at in Iowa has a
concentrated Native American population so we also have that influence too.

But generally, the trends in the midwest are still going more towards
agnostic and dismissing "spiritual" altogether. But we're not really cutting
edge on a lot of things other than marriage, politics and work issues.

> Thanks! The G11 is coming along. We shall see what happens.

Oooh. I'm looking forwards to seeing the results. From what I've seen so
far, it's a camera worthy.

AG