Re: [OM] Digital vs. Film, Round 10203030330...

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital vs. Film, Round 10203030330...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 02:42:41 -0200
LOL !

Well, my daughter isn't at home for this night, and I'm just coming
back from a sort-of-party.

Could perfectly awake my neighborhood with track 6, at 02:30 a.m.- but
I recently bought a duo session by Jack DeJohnette and Bill Frisell
'The Elephant Sleeps But Still Remembers'
<http://www.amazon.com/Elephant-Sleeps-But-Still-Remembers/dp/B000CQNVRQ>.
Amazing recording: formerly, I didn't like Bill Frisell. Think I'd
better get into my hole (after reading Ken's post again), and plug-in
my Sennheisser headphones, and drive myself into Morpheus land.

Enjoy !

Fernando.