Re: [OM] Season of goodwill

Subject: Re: [OM] Season of goodwill
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:25:17 -0800 (PST)
Ian,

I know I am bad, but will admit that am always reluctant to read your posts.  I
feel the same about few others on this list.

I wish I had your courage and shared with this list at the time...I think it
would have been easier.  There was a painful period of four and a half years,
when I was watching helplessly my son vanishing,while being blamed by people
who don't know what wife and I were going through for not doing enough...

I got lucky, really, really lucky...I truly hope the same happens to you too.
I maxed out several credit cards in the process, but who cares...I feel like I
have hit the jackpot.  Lets just call it a miracle.

I do have pix from that period, but they tell a very sad story and they never
see a daylight.  Here is now, well...last year:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/alex%20at%20play/

I cannot help you, but I wish that I really had the powers to do so.  I hope
someone smarter than I am could do that one day.

Best

Boris