Re: [OM] Season of goodwill

Subject: Re: [OM] Season of goodwill
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 22:23:13 +0100
Hi Fernando,

The patient in this case is our four year old son, we think that it is
best for him if we care for him at home. The story is long but if you
wish to read more then here is pretty much the full story
<http://www.thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Itsy-becomes-Cai>.

The point I was making here is that the situation is different for us
caring at home than for a nurse in hospital who can summon help in
seconds and have a full team around her to help.