Re: [OM] Season of goodwill

Subject: Re: [OM] Season of goodwill
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:46:40 +0100
Cai has charge syndrome, abut which much is unknown, each case is
different although there are general similarities, because many
including health care professionals are unaware of this syndrome, two
friends are doing a walk across europe to raise awareness.
www.expedition-earth.com or even my site www.chargeacrosseurope.org will
give you a quick overview of the problems these children have.