Re: [OM] Season of goodwill

Subject: Re: [OM] Season of goodwill
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:30:58 +0100
Hi Candance,

I am sure the situation was devastating for you and you family at the
time, I am glad though that your daughter is doing better and like I
wish for Cai I hope she goes on to live a happy life.

Sorry I rushed the typing referring to Cai's coughing, what I should
have typed is that he needs to learn to cough harder and then to swallow
so that anything he coughs goes into his stomach rather back into his
lungs, it is the swallow reflux he is missing.