Re: [OM] transferring mini DV cassette video to CD / DVD

Subject: Re: [OM] transferring mini DV cassette video to CD / DVD
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:58:30 +0800
Hi John,

Sorry, I have to reply you through the list as your server rejected my
email.

You can go to Setup - Capture source - Scene detection - Create new scene
every .... set duration for example 10 second or 50 second as you wish. Then
next time you import the video the thumbnail will be based on the time
duration not the change of scence.

For the existing imported video you can delete the associated .scn file and
reopen it again.

Regards,
C.H.Ling